Melbourne Night Market
The penguin dinner at LCA2008 in Melbourne was held at the Night Market.
Located in Melbourne's famous Queen Victoria Market, this is now an award winning Melbourne institution.
Anyone interested in gathering at the Night Market before or after LCA2012 should list their name below. If sufficient people indicate interest in attending, it may be worth reserving tables.
Queen Victoria Market is situated on the corner of Victoria and Elizabeth Streets in the Melbourne CBD and is easily accessed by foot, car, train, tram or bus.
Note: If you're not attending LCA, you can't edit this wiki - but if you'd still like to join us at the night market you can list your name here instead - http://sync.in/NightMarket
Wednesday 11th January 5-10pm
List your name if you plan to go to the night market on wed 11 Jan
- Ewen McNeill (going at some point to look around/get dinner anyway; not in Melbourne on 25th)
Wednesday 25th January 5-10pm
List your name if you plan to go to the night market on wed 25 Jan
- Donna Benjamin (@kattekrab)
- Trindy Oakley (@trindyoakley)
- Kathy Reid (@KathyReid) - tentative - would be training it from Geelong
- Clinton Roy (@clinton_roy)
- George Patterson
- Ben Martin
- Daniel Jitnah
- Katrina Szetey (@hornmaths)
- Stuart Young (@cefiar)
- Terry Kemp - maybe. (via sync.in)
Where shall we meet?
There is a central location that should have a number of trestle tables. I will try to get there just before 5pm and grab a couple of tables. See the map below...